Calling for Solve I.T. prototype testers
Do you have a child in Grade R to 3? If yes, then we would like to invite you to be a part of our testing panel.
Pearson has developed a prototype interactive website that will help children aged 4 to 9 develop critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and logic to improve their focus. Enabling them to learn with understanding.
What will be required from our panel of testers?
We kindly ask our participants for their commitment for 2 weeks, commencing Tuesday, 6 April 2021, to complete the testing process. Each week, the participant will receive 3 emails with instructions on how to complete the task. Each task will take you no more than 20 minutes.
What is the process?
- Click on the button below to complete the sign-up form.
- Wait for your first email with instructions on Tuesday, 6 April 2021.
- Follow the link in the email to log on to the website.
- Follow the instructions (this will include interaction on the website by you and your child).
- Complete the short feedback survey after each instruction and review.
- Wait for the next email with instructions.
Requirements to participate?
- A stable Internet connection
- A PC, laptop, or Mac
- Your commitment for 2 weeks to complete the testing
Stand a chance to win
All participants who complete the 2-week testing in full will stand a chance to win 1 of 3 Smart-Kids hampers to the value of R500. The hamper will include Smart-Kids resources and a drawstring bag.